Posted by Foobooz on March 10th, 2011
Several people have tried to explain to us why Resurrection Ale House’s much acclaimed fried chicken was taken off the menu. We still can’t grasp the reasons but we’re happy to see it is returning, even for just one day.
On Tuesday, March 29th chef Joe Chmiko will be cooking nothing but the Bon Appetit praised bird until supplies run out. After that it will again be off the menu.
And not to look a gift horse in the mouth but we have to ask, is the chicken’s German potato salad sidekick also making a comeback?
Resurrection Ale House [Official Site]
Resurrection Ale House
2425 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Fried Chicken Cometh, Fried Chicken Leaveth
- Unusual Menu Footnotes
- Tonight: Fried Chicken at Meme
- Resurrection Kills Fried Chicken
- New Chef for Resurrection Ale House
- Where We’re Eating: Resurrection Ale House
- Meritage Returns Fried Chicken To Its Menu
- Fried Chicken *Night* at Meme
- Ambitious Menu At Resurrection