Posted by Foobooz on March 10th, 2011
Honest Tom’s is putting down roots. The popular taco truck is hoping to turn 261 S. 44th Street (pictured above) into a taco shop by mid-summer.
In more good news Honest Tom’s will be back in Center City two days a week starting next week. Each Wednesday and Friday for Spring and Summer the psychedelic taco truck will be at 18th and Vine.
Honest Tom’s [Facebook]
Honest Tom's Taco Shop
261 S. 44th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Honest Tom’s Storefront Open NOW
- Craving: Honest Tom’s Breakfast Tacos
- Maru Global Gets Honest Tom’s Truck
- Honest Tom’s Is Giving Away Its Truck
- Honest Tom’s Making Center City a Regular Stop
- Wednesday Night Happy Hours Return
- Quick Bites: Belle Cakery Opens, Honest Tom’s Draws Closer
- Just Jackie’s Food Truck at 15th and Spring Garden Today
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation