Posted by Foobooz on March 10th, 2011
In late 2011 Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant will be opening their ninth location and first in Philadelphia. The location will be at 8400 Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill. The popular local chain is the latest good news for Germantown Avenue and Chestnut Hill, which has seen several new projects springing to life recently.
The Philadelphia location marks a reversal of sorts as back in 2008 owner Mark Edleson was less than optimistic about a Philadelphia location.
We’re sure the 250-seat Germantown Avenue location will be a hit drawing in visitors from Chestnut Hill and the surrounding suburbs.
Iron Hill Chestnut Hill [Official Site]
- Iron Hill Number 11 Will Be on the Main Line
- IBU Smackdown at Iron Hill Brewery
- Chestnut Hill Happenings
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees
- Weavers Way Co-Op and Iron Hill Chestnut Hill Team Up for Two Events
- Iron Hill Brewery Kicks Off National Burger Month
- Tom Selleck Finds Out About Iron Hill Brew Named After Mustache
- Iron Hill Re-evaluating Ardmore
- Oktoberfest Kicks Off Tomorrow At Iron Hill