Posted by Foobooz on March 14th, 2011
Tonight on the debut of the Food Network’s Meat and Potatoes will be Philadelphia’s own Nick’s Roast Beef. Host Rahm Fama will be showcasing the roast beef sandwich and gravy fries from the 20th and Jackson institution.
There will be more Philadelphia beef on the show as Han Dynasty and Village Whiskey will be featured in upcoming episodes.
Nick's Roast Beef
2149 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Nick’s Roast Beef Going to Long Time Bartender
- Six Pack: Meat on Fries
- Potato Week: The Best Fries In Philadelphia
- Village Whiskey Burger Does Not Live Up to Hype
- Restaurant Club Offers: July 21, 2009
- Sidecar Bar & Grille on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Tonight
- Who’s Packing Heat?
- Food & Wine Names Best Bacon Burgers, Goes to Wrong Corner