Posted by Foobooz on March 15th, 2011
The construction is complete but it still looks like three to six weeks before American Sardine Bar opens at 18th and Federal as John Longacre’s bar waits on its inspections.
Flying Carpet has just opened at 19th and Poplar. The cafe opens early and stays open late serving coffee, alcohol and a menu of international tapas. [Meal Ticket]
In the former Mew Gallery at 906 Christian Street we spotted a sign for Al Zaytouna Restaurant coming soon. Watch here for more information on this Middle Eastern spot.
- Al Zaytouna Shut Down
- Around the Web: Federal Donuts Preview, Best Pork & Last Night at Horizons
- Ultimo Coffee Named Ultimate in America
- Quick Bites: Coffee, Sardines and Bobby Flay
- Quick Bites: Center City Falafel, American Sardine Delays and Kitchen Returns
- American Sardine Bar’s Commercial Hits the Airwaves
- It’s a Pizza Craze All Over Philadelphia
- Around the Web: Recent Openings Edition
- Quick Bites: Sardine Bar Sets Another Opening Date, New Nightclub & 2nd Yogorino
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 at 10:38 am and is filed under Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.