Posted by Foobooz on March 21st, 2011
On the third Monday of the month Cooperage is hosting a “Food Scene” night. The monthly event kicks off this evening with hospitality industry folk and food scene fanatics mingling and enjoying food and drink deals. Tonight, sample roasted hog on Weck sandwiches. The sandwiches will be free from 7 to 8pm and $5 afterwards. There will also be Rogue’s John John Dead Guy Ale and Four Roses Bourbon featured all night for $4.
There are two restaurant weeks going on this week. South Jersey’s independent restaurants are offering four courses for $25 or $35 through March 25th. Seems like a good time to check out the new location of Blackbird Dining Establishment or one of the 37 other participating restaurants. New Hope and Lambertville are also offering dining deals this week with $19.95 and $29.95 options.
On Wednesday Kite & Key hosts their Cheese Makes Me Happy happy hour from 6 to 8pm. There will be a cask of Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA and of course enough cheese to get you over the hump.
- Restaurant Weeks Abound
- Fairmount Celebrates Barnes Foundation Opening With Restaurant Week
- January University City Dining Days
- Zagat Survey Free For Dining Days
- New Jersey’s Back-To-Back Restaurant Weeks: How Many Is Too Many?
- Last Second Tables For Restaurant Week
- Tonight: Pick a Deal, Any Deal
- Your Guide To Restaurant Week, Freshly Updated
- Don’t Miss This: 5 Courses for $35 At Time