Posted by Foobooz on March 30th, 2011
Earlier today we referred to Mike Stollenwerk’s little empire, well it is about to get bigger. Stollenwerk is looking to open a pair of businesses on West Girard Avenue in Brewerytown.
Today’s edition of the Home News confirms what Developer MM Partners has been teasing on its Facebook page since Friday. Mike Stollenwerk is planning on opening both a BYOB restaurant and retail store with take-out food on West Girard Avenue in Brewerytown.
The project will be situated at the northeast corner of Girard and Taney (pictured above) and the opening is hoped for this fall.
MM Partners [Facebook]
Taney St and Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- Quick Bites: Stollenwerk Replaces Stollenwerk, Swanky’s Bubble Bursts
- Stollenwerk Parts Ways with Fish
- Free Brew Fest Tonight in Brewerytown
- Rybread Adding New Spot (With Beer) in Brewerytown
- Brewerytown Wants a Mexican Restaurant
- Focusing On Fish
- Fish in Fishtown, can you fathom?
- New Digs For Stollenwerk and Fish