Posted by Foobooz on April 7th, 2011
Meal Ticket gets the tip that a Thai restaurant is taking the place of the former Pico de Gallo at 15th and South. [Meal Ticket]
SweetBox has taken up position in front of the Monell Chemical Senses Center at 35th and Market. The cupcake truck serves your traditional styles as well as one with a cookie dough center. [Meal Ticket]
Sweets by Samantha is also now rolling around town. This week her truck has been spotted on North and South Broad and today the truck is on Temple’s campus between 12th and 13th on Montgomery.
Don’t forget, for all your twittering truck needs, we’ve got Philadelphia’s Twittering Food Trucks List for you.
- Legit Delivery Serves Up Food Truck Delivery to Temple Students
- Quick Bites
- Nutella Truck Hits the Streets of Philadelphia
- Lunch at Love
- Cupcakes, Frosted with Rage
- Food Truck Round Up with Spodee at the Piazza
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Holiday Food Truck Round Up
- Food Truck Pop-Up Happening at City Hall