Posted by Foobooz on April 8th, 2011
Chris Fetfatzes and Heather Annechiarico came armed with letters of support from Councilman Frank DiCicco, South Philadelphia civic associations and the 3rd District Police department when they showed up in front of the Manayunk Neighborhood Council seeking approval for a Main Street Wednesday night.
The letters and their plan for a 1,700 square foot beer boutique that would also serve sandwiches and cheeses worked as they received unanimous approval.
We reached out for more information and they say the plans are still “veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy preliminary.”
What they did want to share is that their IPA Block Party has been moved up two weekends. It’s now set for Saturday, May 7th from 4 to 8 p.m. Part of 11th Street will be closed and there will be live bands, more than 24 IPAs, including some local debuts and free admission.
A sweet welcome for bakery and ‘beer boutique’ in Manayunk [Newsworks]
Hawthornes [Official Site]
4329 Main Street, Philadephia, PA
- Weekend Cancellations in Northern Liberties and Manayunk
- Manayunk Brewery Host Its 15th Annual Beer Tasting Extravaganza
- Bullet Dodged
- Dealing With Irene In Manayunk
- Lucky’s Last Chance Opens In Manayunk
- UPDATED: And Now, Some (Potential) Good News For Manayunk’s Main Street
- Thursdays In Manayunk
- Matchmaking: Restaurants & Real Estate
- Manayunk Sidewalk Splash