Posted by Foobooz on April 8th, 2011
Fork’s Terence Feury is expanding his popular bistro dinners. Previously a Wednesday only affair at Fork: etc., the dinners will now be offered seven nights a week.
The four-course, $45 per person dinner will be available at the large table in Fork: etc. only for groups of 12 to 20 guests (reservations required). The dinners will highlight a single entree that will change monthly. In April it will be whole local goat, in May it’s spring lamb and in June, whole striped bass. Side dishes and desserts will change more frequently with what’s in season.
Fork [Official Site]
Photo by Trevor Dixon
308 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
- Enjoy Goat’s Rise at Fork
- Fighting Feury Dinner at Nectar
- Tonight (And Tomorrow): Anniversary Dinners At Fork
- First Look: Fighting Feury
- Terence Feury Moving On From Fork
- Tinto Calls the “Txotx” – Cider Tasting
- Chef Driven Concepts on the Way
- David Ansill’s Weekly Tasting Menus at Bar Ferdinand
- Fork Debuts New Winter Cocktail List