Posted by Foobooz on April 13th, 2011
Craig LaBan revisits Le Virtu just over three years from when he originally checked out the East Passyunk Avenue spot. That time he gave the Abruzzese restaurant a good two bells but what has him coming back? Is because there’s a (relatively) new chef in the kitchen or perhaps this glowing write-up by Michael Tucker.
How Many Bells for Le Virtu?
- 3 Bells - Excellent (53%, 59 Votes)
- 2 Bells - Very Good (27%, 30 Votes)
- 4 Bells - Superior (12%, 13 Votes)
- 1 Bell - Hit-or-Miss (7%, 8 Votes)
- 0 Bells - Poor (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 112
- Le Virtu Gets Two Bells
- Sixty Foot Long Strand of Pasta Available at Le Virtu
- Better Than Ever at Le Virtu
- Taste Illustrated: Stuff Shorter Than Le Virtu’s Maccheroni Alla Mugnaia
- Le Virtu
- New Le Virtu Happy Hour
- Le Virtu Officially Christens Its Patio This Sunday
- East Passyunk Avenue Praised by Food & Wine, Responds with a Party
- How Many Bells for the Corner?