Posted by Foobooz on April 18th, 2011
Yogorino is now selling pints of their tart yogurt to go. For $8.50 you can take the Best of Philly winning fro-yo home and yes, you can get toppings to go too.
(model not included)
233 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Fro-Yo For a Cause: Yogorino Fundraises for Steppingstone Scholars
- Yeah, What’s The Deal Yogorino?
- Le Bec Fin is Back from the Edge
- Yogorino, FroYo To RitHo
- Inspired by A.kitchen
- Subterranean Robot Sushi in Suburban Station
- Brown Betty Petite Off Rittenhouse is Closing
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu