Posted by Foobooz on April 19th, 2011
A TV network contacted us yesterday regarding a new show that might feature an episode in Philadelphia.
But first they need suggestions on where to find the three hottest and spiciest restaurants in Philadelphia. Han Dynasty jumps quickly to mind but where else do you go when you need to sweat it out?
Han Dynasty Center City
108 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Related Tags: Han Dynasty
- Viewing Parties for Bourdain’s Philly Episode of “The Layover”
- Tonight: Nick’s Roast Beef on TV
- Han Dynasty Now Open at 38th and Market
- Fire Last Night At Han Dynasty
- Brad Spence, Peter McAndrews and Han Chiang Go Around Town NSFW
- Get a Parking Ticket, Get Free Dan Dan Noodles
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- Han Dynasty Opening In Manayunk
- Wanna Be Han Chiang’s Apprentice?