Posted by Foobooz on April 20th, 2011
With Village Whiskey and Pub & Kitchen battling in the finals of the Philadelphia magazine Best of Philly burger bracket we’re pleased to see the rhetoric heating up. Pub & Kitchen threw down the early gauntlet offering free Churchill burger sliders from 4 to 6 p.m. tonight.
Jose Garces chimed in on behalf of his Whiskey King declaring, “The King bows to no one. Vote Village Whiskey.” We don’t know if Garces has any other tricks up his sleeve, but with free burgers already offered by P&K, the bar has been set.
Best of Philly Burger Bracket [Philadelphia Magazine]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Best of Philly Burgers Down to Just Four
- Burger Bracket Madness
- Burgers on the Brain
- Finals Set in Burger Bracket
- Best of Philly Voting Ends Monday, P&K Giving Away Burgers Today
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Food & Wine Names Best Bacon Burgers, Goes to Wrong Corner
- Village Whiskey Burger Does Not Live Up to Hype
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger