Posted by Victor Fiorillo on May 2nd, 2011
Just in time for farmers market season and our feature in the May issue on some of the area’s best, local vendors are complaining about new Pennsylvania regulations that are costing them time, money, and aggravation. Go here to read the complete report from the Inquirer.
Photograph by Courtney Apple
Related Tags: Farmers-Market
- 2007 Farmers’ Markets
- Pennsport Farmer’s Market Returns with Chefs, Demos
- Headhouse Farmers’ Market Starts This Sunday
- It’s Time For Strawberries!
- Headhouse Square Farmers Market
- Headhouse Square Farmers’ Market Kicks Off the Season This Sunday
- Now You Can Finally Get to Talula’s Table
- Manayunk StrEAT Food Festival
- Local Food Expo At Reading Terminal