Posted by Foobooz on May 12th, 2011
We just received word from Hoof + Fin that they will be closing up shop by the end of May. This one really bums us out as we really enjoyed our times there but the restaurant never seemed to catch on. Quahog’s in Stone Harbor will remain open.
So now you have but a couple of weeks to get what we consider the best empanadas in town.
Thank you for all the LOVE!
After giving it a lot of thought we have realized that we miss the beach and that we may not be ready for a City Life; So we decided to Close HOOF+FIN doors by the end of May and put all our efforts on Quahog’s Seafood Shack at Stone Harbor NJ.
We want to thank everybody love and support and we hope you can stop by for a last dinner before we close or down the shore for some Pacu Pacu Fish Ribs and Moquecas.
617 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Around the Web: Vietnamese Lunch, Bargain Dinner and the Best Fries
- Far From Home Cafe Closing, and It’s My Fault
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Mad River in Old City Closes
- Asado Wednesdays at Hoof + Fin
- Quick Bites: Stollenwerk Replaces Stollenwerk, Swanky’s Bubble Bursts
- Quick Bites: Fathom Opening, Food Truck Rolling, Bar Shrinking
- Little Fish Closes
- NoBL Closes to Reconceptualize