Posted by Foobooz on May 12th, 2011
Love Park has become Center City’s food truck nexus. The Far From Home Cafe truck serves up terrific empanadas, tacos and burgers every weekday. Guapos Tacos will make 16th and JFK a regular spot on Mondays and sweets trucks Sugar Philly, Buttercream and Sweetbox will also be in the mix.
Today is an especially good day to head to Love Park for lunch as Far From Home, Guapos Tacos and Buttercream are all there today.
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Guapos Tacos Right Now
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- High Flying Truck Fare
- Lovely Day for Love Park Food Trucks
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Pitruco Turning Out Some Quality Pizzas
- Food Trucks Making Wednesday and Friday Stops at the Porch
- Winterfest at Love Park
- Mini Trini Standing Out at Love Park