Posted by Foobooz on May 12th, 2011
There’s no physical signs that Frög Burger is returning to the Franklin Institute this year. Steve Poses says it could re-open in July.
Michael Klein has details on Thai Kuu in Chestnut Hill where you can cook on sizzling rocks. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
Philly Chit Chat says the team behind Luigi’s Pizza Fresca in Fairmount will be opening Lulu, an Italian restaurant where Boca was in Old City. [Philly Chit Chat]
Burger.Org which opened last weekend on South Street already has a second location in the works. Their open for a late summer opening at 810 N. Broad Street. [Zagat]
The Artisserie Chocolate Cafe on 18th Street near Market has closed. The sign in the window says the University City location remains.
Speaking of closings we’ve updated the Closings section for the first time in way too long.
- News for People Who Like Bad News: Closing Edition
- Now Closed: Naked Chocolate Cafe
- Quick Bites: Top Bar Accolades and Exotic Hot Dogs
- Quick Bites: More Openings
- Quick Bites: Dog Carts, Organic Burgers & More Outdoor Seating on the Ave
- Quick Bites: Snow White Replacement & Fishtown Progress
- Burger.Org Gets Reviewed
- Spike Mendelsohn Next in Burger Boom
- Quick Bites