Posted by Foobooz on May 18th, 2011
Well Appalachia doesn’t really come east but the fourth establishment of the Appalachian Brewing Co. has landed in Eastern Pennsylvania. Opening last Thursday, the Collegeville location isn’t brewing its own beer quite yet but that doesn’t mean there isn’t beer to drink and food to eat.
Appalachian Brewing Company opened its first location in Harrisburg back in 1997. Collegeville joins Harrisburg, Camp Hill and Gettysburg as locations of the brewpub chain.
Check out Jack Curtin’s rundown for more information.
Appalachian Brewing Co.
50 West 3rd Ave., Collegeville, PA
- Winter Fest at The Pub at Wegmans
- Suburban Snacks: Schulson to Ardmore, Brew Pub to Collegeville
- Suburban Snacks: South Jersey Gets a Krispy Kreme
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Vault’s First Brewing Day
- LaBan Gives Forest & Main Two Bells
- Zoe’s Expanding into Philly Area
- It’s a Brewery Bonanza
- Sly Fox Tripling Capacity