Posted by Foobooz on May 26th, 2011
One of the most fun events of last summer was Zahav’s Down the Shore night. There were exceptional takes on boardwalk food from nine local chefs and then night turned into an epic dance party with a Journey cover band. It will be a hard act to follow but we’re pleased to see that “Captain” Michael Solomonov and his crew of Pierre Calmels (Bibou), Jennifer Carroll (10 Arts), Monica Glass (10 Arts), David Katz (Meme), John Taus (The Corner), and Peter Woolsey (Bistrot La Minette) are going to try with a cruise-themed night on Thursday, June 30th. The Zahav Boat sets sail at 6 p.m. with a $60 all-you-can-eat-and-drink night that will also include a ’70s DJ, lounge singer and karaoke.
The party starts with a Captain’s Cocktail Party featuring festive drinks and dishes inspired by different “ports-of-call” and at 8 p.m. a Midnight Buffet of “cruise lifestyle” dishes will be put out.
Call Zahav for reservations, (215) 625-8800.
Zahav [Official Site]
237 St. James Place, Philadelphia, PA
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Stephen Starr, The Zahav Boat, Art In The Age and Some (Food) Porn
- Zombie Luau at Zahav
- Collaborative Duck Dinner at Bistrot La Minette
- Summer Menu at Bistrot La Minette
- March News and Events Roundup
- Two Big Dinners Announced For Bistrot La Minette
- Le Bernardin Comes to Philadelphia
- Supper and Bistrot La Minette Celebrating Tomatoes
- May Opening Madness!