Posted by Foobooz on May 26th, 2011
Xilantro is looking to open this Sunday at 103 Wayne Avenue in downtown Wayne. The upscale Mexican restaurant and tequila bar is owned by Luis Marin of the Sarape restaurants and his business partner Joel Solomon. Culinary Institute of America graduate Juan Pablo Quiroz is in the kitchen and has developed a menu of progressive Mexican fare. Check out some of the menu highlights in the slideshow above.
The bar at Xilantro will include more than 100 tequilas and a menu of Mexican inspired cocktails and margaritas. Xilantro will be closed Memorial Day but then will be open for lunch and dinner seven days a week with Mexican brunch on Sundays.
Lily opens tomorrow in Kennett Square. West Chester Dish has some photos and the tip that Tuesdays will feature an all-you-can-eat sushi option. [West Chester Dish]
August Moon has reopened in Norristown after more than eight months of rehab. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
- Suburban Snacks: Patio Construction in Downingtown, Milepost Pub at Whole Foods, New in Ambler, Wayne and Willow Grove
- Xilantro Disappoints
- Suburban Snacks: Fundraising Incentives, Modern Mexican & a Foie Meal
- Rick Oliveri to Open in Kennett Square
- Suburban Snacks: South Jersey Gets a Krispy Kreme
- Suburban Snacks: Feliz Prix Fixe, The Paesano’s of Pizza and Food Trucks in West Chester
- Paramour Is Now Open
- Coyote Crossing Offers Half Off in August
- Suburban Snacks: Ambler Notes and Patio Dining in Wayne