Posted by Foobooz on May 27th, 2011
The June 2011 Philadelphia magazine is on newsstands now. In addition to The Farm and Fisherman review there is a review of Mike Stollenwerk’s Fathom Seafood House, a look at Tequila’s 25 years later plus what’s new at the shore.
- Review: Fathom Seafood House
Mike Stollenwerk’s latest earns its Fishtown address
- Revisit: Tequila’s at 25
You can lynch a filet mignon?
- Beach Eats
While you were hibernating, the Shore food scene was changing. Here’s what you need to know
- A Morning at Uncle Bill’s
After half a century, this pancake house still makes us glad to be awake
- Good News, Bad News for Stollenwerk
- New Fathom Menu and the Aftermath
- Tale of the Tape: Fathom Seafood House
- Focusing On Fish
- Fish in Fishtown, can you fathom?
- Exploring the Depths at Fathom
- Quick Bites: Stollenwerk Replaces Stollenwerk, Swanky’s Bubble Bursts
- Quick Bites: Yogorino Opening & Asian Expansion
- Fathom’s Take-And-Bake Clam Bake Brainstorm