Posted by Foobooz on May 31st, 2011
What was that deafening racket heard near the Symphony House calming island jams you heard near South Street? It was music coming from the South Street’s Jamaican Jerk House. After a contentious battle music is back outside at the South Street restaurant.
Live music happens every Friday and Saturday starting at 6 p.m.
Jamaican Jerk Hut [Official Site]
Jamaican Jerk Hut
1436 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Jerks Versus Jerk House
- Philly Noir
- Jamaican Me Hungry
- Guy Fieri Tracker: Fieri Shot at Six Locations in Philadelphia
- Profiling Jamaican Jerk Hut
- Oktoberfest Week at Brauhaus Begins Today
- Bloktoberfest Returns to South Street West This Saturday
- South Street Spring Festival Will Rock from 2nd to 8th Street
- Crabfest at City Tap House