Posted by Victor Fiorillo on June 6th, 2011
This Saturday at 10 a.m., the brand new half-acre Marathon Farm in North Philadelphia debuts its community farm market. I took a ride out there on Friday to take a look around with Marathon Grill owner Cary Borish and farmer Adam Hill. I managed to eat some beets out of the ground, avoid the bees, and snap a bunch of photos. Click through to the jump for a slideshow of my morning at the farm.
- Greensgrow Farm Stand Tonight
- Running A Marathon
- First Bite: Marathon’s $11 Cheesesteak
- Chef Jose Garces Featured in Wall Street Journal
- Pagano’s Market to Replace Shuttered Marathon?
- The Farm & Fisherman’s Josh Lawler To Open a Second Restaurant
- Josh Lawler on Farm to Table
- Will Marathon Go the Distance?
- Restaurant Death Watch: Which Marathon Will Be Next To Go?