Posted by Foobooz on June 13th, 2011
Changes are afoot at the Reading Terminal Market. Harry Ochs departure and the forthcoming renovations have several vendors on the move.
- DiNic’s is moving into larger digs at the former Harry Ochs.
- Spataro’s is taking the DiNic’s corner.
- Flying Monkey is moving to Spataro’s
- L. Halteman is moving next door to the former Market Blooms & Garden
Robert’s Market Repot also notes the new and larger DiNic’s will offer meatball sandwiches.
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Reading Terminal Renovations Update with Opening Date for Molly Malloy’s
- Ochs Out of Terminal, In Debt
- Harry Ochs Out at Terminal After 105 Years
- Quick Bites: Reading Terminal News
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- Rick’s Steaks Wants to Return to the Reading Terminal Market
- Sandwich Perfection At DiNic’s
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13th, 2011 at 2:20 pm and is filed under Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.