Posted by Foobooz on June 13th, 2011
Shake Shack has confirmed what we reported back in April. Shake Shack is indeed coming to 2000 Sansom Street (across from Jose Garces’ Village Whiskey) in the second half of 2012.
Restaurateur Danny Meyer says he’s excited to add his “voice to the city’s vibrant culinary dialogue.” Philadelphia’s Shake shack will join six New York locations as well as branches in Miami, Washington D.C. Dubai and Kuwait City.
In addition to the much talked about burgers, the menu will also offer hot dogs and frozen custard, the Philadelphia location will have a liquor license and offer beer and wine.
With a 2012 opening you have plenty of time to get your dry cleaning out of Sansom Cleaners and we guess there’s going to be some DVD bargains at John’s Bookstore.
Shake Shack [Official Site]
2000 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- It’s Confirmed: Shake Shack to University City
- Shake Shack Adds Easter HAMburger Now Through the Weekend
- Green Light for Construction at Shake Shack
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Corn Dogs This Weekend at Shake Shack
- Shake Shack Gets a Sign, We Animate the Progress
- First Sign of Shake Shack