Posted by Foobooz on June 15th, 2011
While Marc Vetri was hosting hundreds at his Great Chefs Event a couple of well known food writers were sitting down to dinner at Vetri.
Former New York Times critic Frank Bruni and New York Magazine’s Adam Platt dined independently of one another at Vetri’s eponymous flagship restaurant.
It didn’t matter that Vetri wasn’t in the restaurant as both tweeted their raves:
What shld u eat at @marcvetri‘s fine resto in Philly? Ms. Platty says the almond tortellini. I say evy damn thing on the menu, basically.
Amazing dinner at Vetri in Philly. Wow. He’s some kind of goat whisperer. Gnocchi whiperer, too.
Vetri [Official Site]
- Can You Justify Vetri?
- Great Chefs Coming to Town
- Save Your Ducats, Tickets for Great Chefs Event Are Now on Sale
- Marc Vetri Opening Pizzeria Vetri On Callowhill Street
- Vetri, Best Italian Restaurant In America?
- Vetri Raises Tasting Menu Price
- Vetri Team Saluted by Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Ready to Eat Horse Meat at Monsu? Maybe Vetri?
- A Different View Of Marc Vetri