Posted by Foobooz on June 16th, 2011
On Wednesday, June 22nd the Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarborough, authors of Goat: Meat, Milk, Cheese will be featured in the first of Fork’s new Sustainability Dinners.
Goat, which is certainly having its moment in the limelight is the most eaten meat on the planet and one of the most sustainable choices (though the goat may disagree).
Seatings begin at 5 p.m. and the cost is $45 per person. Check out the menu below.
Fork’s new Sustainability Dinner Series will highlight sustainable foods options, from meats and seafood to local farming and fishing outposts.
Hand Rolled Gnocchi
Goat fricassee, House Aged Goat Cheese, English Peas and Sweet Marjoram
Grilled and Braised Baby Goat
with Wilted Swiss Chard and Ratatouille
House Made Goat Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berries
Fork [Official Site]
306 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
- Bistro Dinners Become Nightly Affair at Fork: etc.
- Fighting Feury Dinner at Nectar
- A.kitchen Offers Spring Tasting Menu
- Meet the Farmer Seafood Dinner at Russet
- The Agenda: Budinos and Brewmasters
- Ten-Course Spring Tasting at Bistro 7
- Vegan Food and Beer: a Wonderful Marriage at Vedge
- Bistro 7 September Tasting Menu
- Flying Fish Beer Dinner at the Corner