Posted by Victor Fiorillo on June 17th, 2011
It is! It is! It is a cupcake covered in bacon.
Sure, the cupcake trend may be, arguably, over. But the bacon trend is not. And, much to the displeasure of Muslims and (observant) Jews everywhere — not to mention all those pigs! — the bacon trend may, in fact, never end. Which probably classifies it as something other than a trend. But that’s a subject for another day.
So why not throw some bacon on a cupcake?
Today, we want to introduce you to The King. It’s a banana cupcake topped with peanut butter cream and chocolate covered bacon (provided by Jake’s Sandwich Board), and it’s now available at Philly Cupcake for $4. We haven’t tried it. And we don’t intend to. But we’re always curious to hear what you think.
- Philadelphia Named Number One Bacon City in USA
- Six Pack: Bacon Bacon Bacon
- It’s What’s For Lunch: Free Pig!!!
- Turducken Sandwiches and Pumpkin Pie Shakes
- Jake’s Sandwich Board Giving It Away Again
- Four Local Restaurants on United States of Bacon Tonight
- “I Think My Stomach Just Committed Suicide”
- Philly Cupcake Coming to 20th and South
- Free Lunch at Jake’s Sandwich Board