Posted by Foobooz on June 27th, 2011
Gemelli opened this weekend in Manayunk just in time for the masses who turned out on Main Street for the annual Arts Festival. Owner Clark Gilbert moved Gemelli across the Schuylkill River from Narberth and added a liquor license.
The menu focuses on Italian with some nods to France, particularly Provence. Dinner is served nightly with lunch offered on weekends.
4161 Main Street
- Seriously Accomplished Food on Main Street
- Two Bells for Manayunk’s Gemelli on Main
- Suburban Snacks: Butter Cake, Farm to Pizza and Musical Restaurants
- Gemelli on Main Making Way for Bisou
- Tomato Bistro Open in Manayunk
- Blind Item: Manayunk Restaurant/Bar
- Where We’re Eating: Yanako in Manayunk
- In Riva Opens Today
- UPDATED: And Now, Some (Potential) Good News For Manayunk’s Main Street
This entry was posted on Monday, June 27th, 2011 at 2:27 pm and is filed under News, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.