Posted by Foobooz on June 28th, 2011
A.Kitchen, David Fields’ 18th Street restaurant manned by Bryan Sikora opens this evening at 5 p.m. Later this summer breakfast and lunch will be added.
The menu is broken down by vegetable, fish and meat. Prices range from $8 to $19 with a special 30-ounce ribeye for two with herbed potatoes served for $78.
A.kitchen awaits its liquor license but in the meantime they’re comping out a nice selection of wine, cocktails and bottled beers. The Insider has the full list. When the liquor license is in place wines by the glass will be available in three and five ounce pours.
135 South 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- About the Food at A.Kitchen
- Inspired by A.kitchen
- Rosés and Rieslings at A.kitchen
- A.Kitchen Now Open for Breakfast
- 3 Bells for A.kitchen
- A.Kitchen Is Getting a Little Sister
- A.kitchen and Allagash Celebrate American Craft Beer Week
- La Petite Dauphine Opens Tomorrow
- A.kitchen Offers Spring Tasting Menu