Posted by Foobooz on July 5th, 2011
The Bynum Brothers are at it again. They are opening their second Green Soul at the Top of the Hill Plaza in Chestnut Hill. The first location recently opened on Ogontz Avenue in West Oak Lane.
Tony Inchote, who has worked in the kitchens of Susanna Foo and Dmitri’s has set this Friday as the opening date of Thai BYO, Sawatdee at 15th and South.
King Tut is set to open at the corner of 13th and Pine this Thursday. The menu will be take its inspiration from Egypt and throughout the Middle East. [Zagat]
Meal Ticket gets a handful of tantalizing photos of Hop Sing Laundromat. Best guess for an opening is now “late summer.” [Meal Ticket]
Shank’s Center City location is closing on July 15th as they are looking for a bigger downtown location. [The Insider]
- Quick Bites: Barcade Plays a Game, Crisp Hopes, Sabrina’s Opens
- 79¢ For Roast Pork All September
- Shank’s Offering $2.50 Sandwiches All Day Saturday
- Quick Bites: Speakeasies & Barbecue May or May Not Be Opening
- Best Of Philly: This Is What A Sandwich Tasting Should Look Like
- King Tut Related
- Quick Bites: Sweetgreen to Penn, New Thai to South
- Hop Sing Moves to Regular Hours
- Hop Sing Laundromat Has An Opening Date (Kinda), And A Bunch Of Rules