Posted by Foobooz on July 7th, 2011
Adam Erace falls for the “anti-collaboration” of Stephen Starr and Aimee Olexy at Talula’s Garden.
Right now, the list of Philly restaurants I’d rather eat at is thinner than [Chef Michael] Santoro’s lovely fazzoletti pasta tossed with braised, bacon-wrapped rabbit spiced with vadouvan. From the bread service (house-baked sourdough) to the dessert (doughnuts with lavender-scented strawberry sauce), he’s cooking at the level of all my favorites.
210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA
- Talula’s Garden – A Love Letter
- Cameraphone Shot of Talula’s Garden
- UPDATE: Moon Out at Talula’s Garden
- LaBan’s Talula’s Garden Review Surprises Everyone, Even Himself
- Rick Nichols On Talula’s Garden
- More Details on Talula’s Daily
- Tale of the Tape: Talula’s Garden
- Around the Web: Garden Edition from Talula’s to Styer’s to Memphis
- Sunday Brunch Begins at Talula’s Garden