Posted by Foobooz on July 7th, 2011
The team behind Trio is opening a second restaurant, this one at 2601 Pennsylvania Avenue. This spot won’t be Thai or Asian at all, instead Isabel BYOB will be a Mexican BYOB.
Work is ongoing at the site and in the meantime you can try some of the new dishes, like fish tacos, which are being offered as specials at Trio.
Isabel BYOB [Official Site]
2601 Pennsylvania Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Tonight: Isabel Opens in Fairmount
- La Calaca Feliz Takes Over Illuminaire Space in Fairmount
- Solid But Unspectacular Trio
- Cinco de Mayo: For The Glory of General Ignacio Zaragoza
- More Thai for Center City
- Tacos At Acapulco
- Pure Tacos Closing in Center City and Ocean City, NJ
- Could You Eat Nothing But Tacos for a Month?