Posted by Foobooz on July 7th, 2011
Watkins Drinkery has changed up its menu for summertime. Still plenty of unusual options for the adventurous eater and at least one third of the menu is veggie/vegan friendly.
Overhauled is the burger, now made with a house blend of angus, short rib, top round and blade. Also new is the house smoked salmon a tzatziki sandwich on pumpernicke.
1712 S 10th St, Philadephia, PA
- Watkins Drinkery Gets a New Chef, Menu
- Fall Changes at Watkins Drinkery
- New Chef, New Menu at Watkins Drinkery
- Watkins Drinkery Adds Some Spring Options
- Watkins Drinkery Has Something for Everyone from the Vegan to the Hunter
- New Brunch Menus at Kris
- Travel + Leisure Ranks Philadelphia #2 in Burgers
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 9:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.