Posted by Jason Sheehan on July 11th, 2011
Hop Sing, from the outside
I know, I know… There are some days when it seems like making predictions about the opening of the long-awaited, much-speculated Hop Sing Laundromat are all we Philly food writers do. And yet the place itself remains resolutely…unopened.
But that elusive opening night might’ve actually drawn just a little bit closer today with the launch (kinda) of the official Hop Sing website–or of the official Hop Sing website’s splash page, at least. I’ve been told that the menu and some other pertinent details will be going up “in the coming weeks” which, once again, will give us all some new parameters for guessing when the big night might finally be.
Check out the big reveal here.
Hop Sing Laundromat [official website]
Hop Sing Laundromat
1029 Race St, Philadelphia, PA
Related Tags: Hop Sing Laundromat
- More Night Market News: Sneak Preview of Hop Sing Laundromat
- Foobooz TV: Hop Sing Laundromat Video Walkthrough
- Hop Sing Moves to Regular Hours
- Hop Sing Laundromat on Twitter
- Behind the Scenes of Lee and Hop Sing
- Taste Illustrated: The Hop Sing Laundromat Drunk Walk
- Surprise! Hop Sing Changes Happy Hour Plans
- So There’s This Letter on Hop Sing’s Web Site …
- Hop Sing Laundromat Is Opening Tonight (For Real This Time)