Posted by Foobooz on July 11th, 2011
Jim’s Steaks manager robbed of $30,000 in a bold daytime robbery. [6ABC]
The paper is back down at Spread Bagelry for the first time since they closed because of a fire. A sign in the window promises they will reopen this week.
Phoodie.info tips us off to mysterious postcards for Chinese 10-3 that are popping up across Center City. The cards promise Chinese delivery from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. [Phoodie]
You can now book Bebe’s BBQ catering and tailgate packages. Packages will be available after July, 25th. [@BebesBBQ]
Tell your California friends that Capogiro gelati is now available in 18 Gelson’s Super Markets.
The facade at the forthcoming Twisted Tail on Headhouse Square has gotten a makeover complete with a couple of new signs.
Kiva Lounge, the club above Kokopelli hosted its grand opening this weekend.[PhillyChitChat]
Blue Bananas Cafe, the restaurant downstairs from South Street’s Laff House is closed.
Miran, the Korean restaurant between 20th and 21st on Chestnut has called it quits. Wajoe, another Korean restaurant and barbecue is already on its way. When we were checking out Wajoe’s brand-new orange awning we also noticed that Thai Chef and Noodle Fusion also had a new awning, this one referring to the still open Thai restaurant as Wajoe.
- Quick Bites: Barcade’s Arcade Games, Pizza Brain’s Zoning and New Korean Downtown
- Quick Bites: Grill Fish Cafe Coming to West Philly
- Around the Web: Hitting the New Spots
- Quick Bites: Cooking with Stones, Frogless Institutes & Updated Closings
- Quick Bites: Four Bells for Twitter, More Fuel, Less Haru & a Twisted Tail
- Quick Bites
- Paper Up in the Windows at Cafe de Laos
- Blue Bear Tavern Closed (Again) but What’s Next?
- Quick Bites