Posted by Foobooz on July 15th, 2011
Rotisseur, the rotisserie chicken spot on 21st Street near Chestnut has added lunch and a couple of new sandwiches. Pictured above is the chicken banh mi, also offered is a chicken apple salad sandwich.
The sandwiches are $6 and make for a tasty lunch to-go or to eat-in.
Rotisseur [Official Site]
100 S 21st St, Philadelphia, PA
- Rotisseur Has a New Chef and Mighty Fine Chicken Noodle Soup
- First Bite: Rotisserie Chicken at Rotisseur
- Pork Belly Banh Mi Tasting Happening at Rotisseur
- The Bird is the Word at Rotisseur
- Around the Web: Recent Openings Edition
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- First Bite: Brodo on 18th Street
- Now We Want to Check Out Roost
- Crisp Opens in Philadelphia