Posted by Foobooz on July 26th, 2011
Publicly traded Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB) is bringing its cupcakes to Philadelphia. The chain has more than 40 cupcake shops from coast to coast, mainly in New York and Los Angeles, and has plans to open 200 nationwide by 2014. Crumbs has zeroed in on its first Center City location but they won’t announce where till the lease is officially signed. In addition to Center City, the chain is also is looking into real estate in University City.
Crumbs cupcakes are four-inches tall, weigh six-ounces and cost about $3.75 each.
- Crumbs Confirms 18th Street Opening
- Crumbs Bake Shop Opening on Rittenhouse By Thanksgiving?
- More New York Cupcakes Are Coming to Philadelphia
- Sweet Box Opens Brick and Mortar Shop Tomorrow on 13th Street
- Cupcakes, Frosted with Rage
- Spooky Ghost Cupcakes at Night Kitchen Bakery
- Guinness Cupcakes at Mugshots
- Sweet Box Cupcakes Getting a Storefront
- Quick Bites: New Thai & Cupcakes, More Cupcakes