Posted by Foobooz on July 27th, 2011
The Mt. Airy Night Market is set for next Thursday and more details have been revealed. Many of the vendors that have made the first two night markets run away successes will return, this time to Germantown Avenue between Sedgwick and Mt. Airy Avenue. New this time around will be Vendy Awards winners Gigi & Big R Caribbean and Sweetbox Cupcakes. Local restaurants Earth Bread + Brewery, McMenamins and Avenida will have stands set up for beer, sangria and other refreshments.
For entertainment the central stage will feature New Orleans-style UCC Royal Brass Band, the Universal African Dance & Drum Ensemble and world-renowned jazz percussionist Doc Gibbs and his band.
We’ll have more vendor information as it becomes available.
Night Market [Official Site]
Earth Bread + Brewery
7136 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Night Market to Mt. Airy
- 2013 Night Market Dates Announced
- Tonight Is the Washington Avenue Night Market
- Northern Liberties Night Market Releases Program
- Vendy Awards to Host Winners’ Event on the Parkway
- Beer Week Night Market Announced
- Night Market Returning to Chinatown
- Vendy Awards 2012
- Two New Night Markets Announced