Posted by Foobooz on July 29th, 2011
On Foobooz Matyson mainly gets notice for its weekly themed tasting dinners but the rest of the menu is worth checking out too. And they’ve just updated the menu with some new appetizers like spicy bay scallops, heirloom tomato and cucumbers and for lunch, lobster stuffed skate wing.
Check out all the additions, including the all new entrees here.
Matyson [Official Site]
37 South 19th St, Philadelphia, PA
- This Week, It’s a Best of Matyson Tasting Menu
- Ramen on the Lunch Menu at Matyson
- Collaborative Sly Fox Beer Dinner at Matyson
- Crab Tasting Menu This Week at Matyson, Brunch Starts Sunday
- First Look: Fitler Dining Room
- Fried Oysters With A Twist At Matyson
- Eat Like a Chef
- Matyson Adds BYOB Brunch
This entry was posted on Friday, July 29th, 2011 at 11:19 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.