Posted by Foobooz on August 2nd, 2011
On Tuesday, August 9th Varga Bar is hosting its second annual crab bake. The event runs from noon to 10 p.m. with hardshell crabs, grilled oysters, oyster poboys, crab sliders, lobster and crab steampot, oysters on the half shell and more. Order a la carte or get the crab bake special for $30 per person.
Reservations are now being accepted but walk-ins are also welcome.
On Saturday, August 20th City Tap House is hyping its 2011 Crabfest. From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., $35 will get you all-you-can-eat crabs and Brookly Brews. Tickets are available for advanced sale by contacting JMcGarvey@publichouseusa.com.
941 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Third Annual Crab Bake at Varga Bar
- Crabfest at City Tap House
- Soft Shells At Phillips Seafood
- Tuesday is All-You-Can-Eat Snow Crabs at the Field House
- Howard House Tavern
- Where We’re Eating: Bonk’s
- Craft & Claw Aims to “Undouche” Old City
- Tonight Is Crab Night at Stogie Joe’s
- Chick’s Social Offering Blue Crabs This Weekend