Posted by Foobooz on August 2nd, 2011
Meal Ticket is reporting that the highly regarded Michael Santoro is out as chef at Talula’s Garden. Santoro came to Aimee Olexy’s urban garden restaurant after stints at Washington D.C.’s Blue Duck Tavern, Fat Duck in England and Mugaritz in Spain.
Santoro told Meal Ticket he left “due to differences in menu development.”
This isn’t the only kitchen machination in the Talula’s universe. Chris D’Ambro who was a sous chef at Talula’s Garden from the opening is now the Executive Chef at Talula’s Table, taking over for Chef Matt Moon, Talula’s Table’s chef since Bryan Sikora left.
Michael Santoro out at Talula’s Garden [Meal Ticket]
210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA
- Moon Over Talula’s Garden
- UPDATE: Moon Out at Talula’s Garden
- More Details On Talula’s Garden’s Revolving Door
- Suburban Snacks: From Beer Week to Sweet Corn Month
- Talula’s Garden Expanding With Talula’s Daily
- Talula’s New Chef
- Think You Can Guess The Next Chef At Talula’s Garden?
- Suburban Snacks: Art of Bread, Sound Down, $20 Mondays in Bryn Mawr
- Chef’s Table At Talula’s Table