Posted by Foobooz on August 3rd, 2011
Brian Freedman aimed to check out Wednesday barbecue dinner at Pub & Kitchen. But with that sold out for the evening he was reminded that P&K is one of the best bars to eat and also a serious dining destination.
I had the chance to be reintroduced to one of the most honest, firing-on-all-cylinders spots around. Go there for a drink (the beer program is especially well-considered, though the wines and barrel-aged cocktails are given their due respect, too). Go there for a meal (the menu has expanded almost fourfold since opening). Special barbeque dinner or not, Pub & Kitchen is as good now as it’s ever been.
Pub & Kitchen Still Making a Good Impression [Philadelphia Weekly]
Pub & Kitchen’s menu is always changing. Here’s the version they rolled at yesterday complete with a new cucumber relish with jalapeno and maple syrup topping for the Churchill burger.
For tonight the barbecue will be:
Smoked Turkey leg and roasted Breast
Can of Beer
Pub & Kitchen [Official Site]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Pub & Kitchen Shuffles Menu
- Summer Menu at Pub and Kitchen
- Pub & Kitchen Does BBQ and Beer Dinners
- Pub & Kitchen Partying Like It’s Nashville
- Tonight Pub & Kitchen Hosts Benefit
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Marrow and More at Kennett