Posted by Foobooz on August 4th, 2011
The With Love Beer Garden at the Four Seasons Hotel which was quite the hit during Philly Beer Week is making a return appearance this month. Every Thursday in August the garden will be open from 5 to 8 p.m. serving up Victory’s With Love Summer Ale plus a rotating selection of other Philadelphia brewers.
The hotel will also be offering its summer sangria and dishes from the grill including the Philly Beef Slider with pork roll, steamed Jersey clams and a Port Richmond kielbasa sandwich.
We really hoped the beer garden would be extended and look forward to hitting it up in August.
The With Love Beer Garden Returns! [UWISHUNU]
Photo by M. Edlow | GPTMC
- Victory to Spread Summer Love Again
- Local Beers of Beer Week
- Countdown to Philly Beer Week: Day 28
- 31 Days of Summer Love Giveaways
- Final Four Seasons, Dock Street Collaboration Debuts Tonight
- Four Seasons, Dock Street Collaboration Is Hot
- Victory Brewing Tanks Have Arrived Stateside
- Baltic Thunder Finally Debuts
- Resist Prohibition