Posted by Foobooz on August 9th, 2011
Michael Klein reported yesterday that Talula’s Garden has named Matt Moon its new Executive Chef. Moon will replace Michael Santoro who was out as of last week from the Aimee Olexy/Stephen Starr enterprise.
Moon has been working with Olexy most recently at Talula’s Table where he was Exectutive Chef and has been with Olexy since the four-bell days of Django.
For the conspiracy theorists here is the time-line of recent notable Talula’s moments.
- Wednesday, April 13th - Talula’s Garden opens with Michael Santoro running the kitchen.
- Friday, July 8th – Talula’s Garden sous chef Chris D’Ambro reported to replace Matt Moon as Executive Chef at Talula’s Table.
- Sunday, July 24th - Craig LaBan calls the food at Talula’s Garden “fussily precious.”
- Tuesday, August 2nd - It is reported Michael Santoro is out as Executive Chef at Talula’s Garden.
New Chef at Talula’s Garden [The Insider]
210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA
- Shakeup at Talula’s Garden
- UPDATE: Moon Out at Talula’s Garden
- More Details On Talula’s Garden’s Revolving Door
- More Details on Talula’s Daily
- Talula’s Garden Expanding With Talula’s Daily
- Think You Can Guess The Next Chef At Talula’s Garden?
- Talula’s New Chef
- Tale of the Tape: Talula’s Garden
- Suburban Snacks: From Beer Week to Sweet Corn Month