Posted by Foobooz on August 17th, 2011
Chef Jennifer Carroll is indeed leaving 10 Arts this October. Ritz-Carlton general manager Olivia Brown tells us that Carroll “has decided to leave the hotel effective October 6th, to explore a variety of exciting options open to her.” No word on where Carroll is heading or if she’s going to open her own restaurant, though she has hinted at that recently.
Jennifer has been at 10 Arts since the restaurant opened in May of 2008 and has made a name for herself at the restaurant and on TV where she made two appearances on Bravo’s Top Chef.
As for 10 Arts and Eric Ripert, who she thanks through her lawyer Christopher Cabbott, a nationwide search will be undertaken with a new chef on board by early November. Ripert has mentored Carroll through the years since when she was a sous chef at Ripert’s Le Bernardin.
10 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Ripert and Jennifer Carroll Dinner at 10 Arts
- No Radiation Detectors at 10 Arts…Yet
- Le Bernardin Comes to Philadelphia
- Ritzy Restaurant News
- Eric Ripert Names Chef For 10 Arts
- Celebrity Chef Tour at 10 Arts
- The Asparagus and the Octopus: Ripert and Carroll at 10 Arts
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Diving Horse, Lawsuits, Fish Ninjas and the Shake Shack, Coming Soon