Posted by Foobooz on August 17th, 2011
Meritage is offering a special rib-eye dinner for two Wednesday through Saturday. The Painted Hills grass fed Rib-eye for two is served with summer truffle smashed new potatoes, farm green salad with heirloom tomatoes, sauteed garlic string beans and summer white corn. All that comes for $40, add a Argentinian Cabernet for $20 and still get out for $30 per person.
Enjoy the meal inside or in the shade of 20th Street.
Meritage [Official Site]
500 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Meritage Makes Changes for Fall
- Lobster Tasting Comes to Meritage
- New Happy Hour at Meritage Begins Tonight
- Meritage Introduces Korean Short Rib Corn Dog
- Summer Menu at Meritage
- Meritage Returns Fried Chicken To Its Menu
- Lobster Tasting Menu this Week at Meritage
- First Anniversary For Meritage
- Oysters on Special at Meritage