Posted by Foobooz on August 17th, 2011
This Fall the Wayne Hotel will get a new restaurant, Paramour. The sophisticated bar and restaurant will serve modern American cuisine in a chic space aiming to welcome guests looking for a special-occasion meal or a fun spot for a cocktail and quick bite. The Paramour is the result of a two-year rehab of the hotel that included an expansion of the original restaurant space.
The restaurant will feature four areas for guests to enjoy. An outdoor veranda boasts a garden-like feel. A contemporary lobby lounge features high-backed cream leather chairs and a working fireplace. A bistro bar is adorned with semi-circle banquettes and a the main dining room offers views of the chef’s bar and open kitchen.
Chef Maurice Kim deRamus heads the kitchen. Chef deRamus has over 15 years of experience, most recently as Executive Chef at A La Maison Bistro in Ardmore. Dinner menu prices in the dining room will range from $9 to $38. An all-day menu will be served in the bistro bar, lobby lounge and on the veranda with prices ranging $5 to $18.
Conshohocken’s 401 Diner is getting a new lease on life thanks to the Isabella team of Tom Richter, Peter Richter, and chef Michael Cappon. “Comfort with a Conscience” will be the concept when it opens later this month. [The Insider]
Jake’s Custard Stand in Paoli has closed after a short run. We’re sorry we missed out on the custard, fried cheese and brats stand. [The Insider]
- Suburban Snacks: Wayne Hotel Gets New Restaurant, Burbs Get Two Chickie’s
- Craig LaBan Reviews Paramour in Wayne
- Paramour Is Now Open
- Swine Dining with Yards Brewing Co. at Paramour
- Suburban Snacks: Main Line Gets New Brunch, Cheese Dinner; Barbecue for Collingswood
- Shake Hands with Beef at Paramour
- News for People Who Like Bad News
- Suburban Snacks: From Fort Washington to Haddonfield and Wegmans Too
- Tria Wine Room Is Closing