Posted by Foobooz on August 22nd, 2011
This October a second location of Percy Street Barbecue will be opening in the Market & Shops at Comcast Center. Chef Erin O’Shea will be offering a menu of smoked meat sandwiches and popular side dishes from the South Street original.
The shop will take the place of the former Au Bon Pain just off of the food court’s main floor. Hours will be Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Among the highlights from the menu:
- Sliced Brisket Sandwich with sharp cheddar, horseradish mayo and pickled green tomato
- Pulled Pork Sandwich with collard greens, provolone and their house-made Sweet Thang BBQ Sauce
- Smoked Ham Sandwich with pickles, Swiss cheese and mustard
- Chopped Brisket Sandwich with pickles, fried onions and cheddar sauce
- Boneless Ribs with coleslaw and a choice of sauce
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich with tomato-bacon marmalade and avocado
- Cheddar Sandwich with sharp cheddar, smoked tomato and apple
- Mini Pecan and Key Lime Pies
A selection of non-alcoholic beverages will also be available, including sweetened and unsweetened Tea on Tap. Menu items will range in price from $3 to $10.
Percy Street Barbecue [Official Site]
Market at Comcast Center
- Percy Street at the Comcast Center Is Opening Monday
- Percy Street Lets Erin O’Shea Loose
- Percy Street BBQ Gets a New Menu
- Sixpoint Barbeque Dinner at JG Domestic
- Beer Dinner Tonight at Percy Street
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- Six Pack: Meat on Fries
- Lunch At Seafood Unlimited
- The Agenda: The Week in Openings